Storage Fees are billed on the first day of every month.
- 1¢ per item with an Asking Price over $0.75 per month
- Purchases are exempt from storage fees unless they are put back up for sale.
- Cards with an asking price of 75¢ or less are stored for free.
- Cards that are not for sale are stored for free.
- The first 90 days are exempt from storage fees for each card's original owner.
- There are no storage fees while cards are being processed to be added to the site.
Check out our Account Upgrade options for ways to increase your free storage.
Storage Fees are FREE for first 90 days with original consignor.
The above card is priced at the maximum value which does not have to pay storage fees. The asking price of $0.75 + ($0.25) = listed price of $1.00.
Enhanced Security Fees
The Enhanced Security Fee is also charged on the first of every month and is listed separately from the Storage Fee. Please note, there is no grace period for this fee. Items with a listing price of $49.99 or less are not be affected by this fee.
- Applies only to items with a List Price of $50 or more.
- 1¢ per $1,000 in Total List Price per day.
- Cards that are not for sale are not charged enhanced security fees.