Storage Fees are billed on the first day of every month. Storage fees are:
- 1¢ per-item, for items with an Asking Price over $0.75 per month
There are several scenarios in which storage fees are not applicable:
- Cards with an asking price of 75¢ or less are stored for free.
- Purchases are exempt from storage fees unless they are put back up for sale.
- Consigned cards that are not for sale are stored for free.
- The first 90 days are exempt from storage fees for each card's original owner.
- There are no storage fees while cards are being processed to be added to the site.
Check out our Account Upgrade options for ways to increase your free storage.
The below card is priced at the maximum value which does not have to pay storage fees. The item has a price breakdown of: $0.75 (asking price) + $0.25 = $1.00 (list price).
Enhanced Security Fees
The Enhanced Security Fee is also charged on the first of every month and is listed separately from the Storage Fee. Please note, there is no grace period for this fee. Items with a list price of $50.00 or less are not affected by this fee.
- Applies only to items with a List Price of $50.01 or more.
- 1¢ per $1,000 in Total List Price per day.
- Cards that are not for sale are not charged enhanced security fees.
The below card is priced at the maximum value which does not incur an Enhanced Security Fee. The item has a price breakdown of $49.75 (asking price) + $0.25 = $50.00 (list price).
An estimate of your monthly Enhanced Security Fee can be found on your Dashboard under General Account Info. The "Estimated Enhanced Security Fee" line shown from the Dashboard below is a link which will direct the user to the item(s) in the account that are incurring these fees.