Help Raise Funds for Charity
Buy cards from the following accounts, and we will donate 100% of the purchase price to charity.
|Charity Account||Designated Organization|
|Charity||100% goes to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization|
|cards_for_alzheimers||100% goes to the Alzheimer’s Association|
|AFSPcharity||100% goes to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention|
Visit our blog to read about recent donations .
Donating Cards to Charity
Donating to charity couldn't be made simpler. Just visit your Inventory Manager and select Donate to Charity from the Actions menu on any item you would like to donate to charity.
This will transfer the card from your account to our Charity account. This is a special account that will not be charged any fees. When cards sell we will donate 80% of the proceeds in your name and the other 20% in our name.
We are basically agreeing to donate all of the fees we would have charged if you donate the funds you would have received from doing a cash-out after the sale. 80% of the sale price will be tax-deductible for you, and the normal fees will be tax-deductible for us.
We will be adding more pages to your dashboard to help you analyze your donations for tax purposes.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Finding a Tax Receipt for Your Donated Cards
You can find a list of cards that you have donated to Charity by going to the Seller Stats page from your Dashboard, then selecting Donations by Year. Once the card is sold from the Charity account, you will be able find any tax receipt amounts on this page.