Cards consigned or transferred to your COMC account, or purchased with COMC Store Credit can be found in your Inventory Manager page. From your Inventory Manager page, you are able to set the prices for your cards. After you have input prices and hit the Save button, the cards are immediately available for purchase on our site. The price may be updated or removed from sale at any time.
Fixed-price listings are automatically cross-listed to our eBay store. The cross-listing process is completely automated which means that we are unable to provide exact eBay list dates as it may be several days or several weeks before a specific item gets cross-listed to eBay. Typically, however, items are initially cross-listed within a few days.
Follow the steps below to have your items priced and listed for sale on our site:
- After logging into your COMC account, go to your Inventory Manger, the page that gives you full control over the cards in your account. This page can be found by either clicking on your username and selecting Inventory Manager.
- From the Inventory Manager page, you will see the items in your account. To the right of the card you will see the options to set the Asking price or the List price.
- The Asking price is the amount of COMC store credit you will receive in your COMC account when the card sells.
- The List price is the amount the card will display for sale on the site to sellers, and includes the per item shipping and handling.
- Either of these values can be set by typing in the amount and pressing either the enter key or the purple 'Save' icon to right of the List Price field. For example a $1.00 asking price on the card above means that it would be listed for $1.25. This is what the buyer would see and pay for the card. When the card sells, you will receive your asking price, less transaction fee, and COMC would receive the per-item shipping fee that is used to create the list price.
- When the card's value is saved, the focus will move to pricing the next card. This way you can quickly price through all of the cards on a given page.
- You can utilize the search filters in your Inventory Manager to quickly located items in your account. This is great for setting prices for similar items, such as items from the same set.